At Farrans, we believe in continuous improvement, innovation and value engineering. We deliver top quality schemes and then we look for ways to do it even better next time.
We pro-actively adopt Modern Methods of Construction to drive safer, faster and greener delivery and in doing so generate value for our clients.
By constantly challenging what we think is possible, we achieve inspirational results.
Our in-house design and operational teams identify technical solutions to highly complex challenges, driving forward value engineering for our clients and keeping our company at the forefront of innovation.
Modern Methods of Construction can improve your building or civil engineering project with:
- Lower costs
- Faster delivery
- Lower emissions
- On site and off site construction options
- Improved delivery
- Reduced health and safety risks
- Lower resource demand on site
We use Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DfMA) and Platform methodologies to improve safety in construction, ensure consistently high-quality standards and deliver programme improvements, all in support of our client’s objectives.
Our recent projects have included:
- Precast Solutions For Residential
- Met-frame Solutions for Residential and Education
- Cross Laminated Timber Solution for Education
- Modular Facades for Offices and Residential
- Off-site construction of modular and containerised units for a leading water sector client.
You can read about some of our recent case studies here.