When delivering the best, we want to work with the best. Are you interested in working with Farrans to deliver world-class projects across the UK and Ireland? We would love to hear from you.
Farrans requires any sub-contractors in our supply chain to be verified at Constructionline Gold level with SSIP.
To see what required as part of Gold membership, visit the Constructionline website by clicking on the following link
Initial exceptions to this policy: –
• Client direct sub-contractors
• Republic of Ireland based sub-contractors working on Republic of Ireland projects
• Sub-contractors with less than £250k annual turnover
Sub-contractors who fall within the exceptions policy will continue to be assessed and approved by Farrans internal system.
Aims & Objectives
Farrans has chosen Constructionline as our preferred approval process to: –
• Treat everyone fairly and consistently.
• Work collaboratively with our supply chain.
• Streamline our procurement process to reduce bureaucracy and duplication.
• Manage risk.
• Provide our company, our clients and our employees with the reassurance that our supply chain is sustainable, accredited and operating to the highest standard approach in health and safety, financial stability, professional standing, environmental management and quality management.
Benefits to our suppliers
You will be part of a community of over 46,000 suppliers visible to over 8,000 buyers.
You will store all your pre-qualification data on the Constructionline platform, saving you from completing multiple pre-qualifications every year.
You can enjoy access to the Opportunities Notice Board (ONB) which regularly advertises work from a variety of Main Contractors and Buyers and attend Meet the Buyer events where buyers and suppliers come together.